Superb Quality - Solid Oak and Walnut Dining Furniture
Chris Berry personally designs all of Berrydesign furniture and checks the quality of each piece that is made, from initial timber selection through to final polishing.
He enjoys meeting all his customers personally on a one-to-one basis so that he can establish their exact requirements so that when your dining table, dining chairs, or cabinets are installed in your home, he has ensured that they meet your expectations with regard to design, make and quality.
Our aim is to give you the best furniture quality possible by:
- Specifically designing each piece of furniture for its style and function
- A personal one-to-one designer service either on the phone, web or during a visit
- A personal office service at all times
- All furniture designs made to our own exclusive in-house specifications
- All designs and wood finishes are rigorously tested in our own workshop
- Personal careful selection of oak and walnut at source. (Rejection rate up to 80%)
- Our own specification for kiln-drying (rejection rate up to 10-20%)
- All our oak and walnut kiln-dried to 10-12% moisture content
- Choice of your own wood finish
- Our own careful hand-polishing using Berrydesign wood finishes
- An intensive sanding and polishing process by hand, by skilled polishers, on each piece of furniture to exacting high standards to create a perfectly smooth finish, in our Newbury workshop
- Re-polishing service on request should you need it in the years ahead
- All chairs hand-tailored, stitched, and fully upholstered using the best quality fabrics from around the world
- All fabrics extensively stain resistant tested
- Personal deliveries at times to suit you, by our experienced Berrydesign team, who will also install it for you in your home, and advise on furniture re-polishing. See our new video for re-polishing instructions.
- Personal after-sales service
- All pieces carry the Berrydesign logo on a exclusive brushed stainless steel disc
- Careful selection of all timber at source
- All designs registered with ACID (Anti copying in design) to protect exclusivity
- Many dining table designs IP protected.