Showroom address: Berrydesign Ltd, Three Legged Cross, Crux Easton, Nr Newbury, Berks. RG20 9QE. (01635 255352)
To book a visit to our furniture showroom and see our furniture designs 'in situ' as actual room settings, inside our stunning 18th century converted barns, please fill in and send the visit form opposite. Or just give us a ring. We would be delighted to meet you here, to show you our extending table, dining chairs and sideboard designs,with all their various options.
SHOWROOM CLOSURE: August Bank Holiday weekend Saturday-Monday closed.
Please note all visits are by appointment only.
|Monday||9am - 5pm by appointment|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm by appointment|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm by appointment|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm by appointment|
|Friday||9am - 5pm by appointment|
|Saturday||9am - 3pm by appointment|
Helping you prepare for your visit
- Please provide any details that may help us prepare for your visit. Are you are looking for a dining table? To seat how many? Or dining chairs, cabinets, bookcases or even a bespoke made-to-measure design?
- Feel free to bring room plans, room dimensions, photos and colour samples to match up with. More help on our room planner page.
- As our showroom is within an ancient Georgian barn, please be aware that our disabled access is limited, so please give us prior notice so we can arrange temporary ramps.
- Please keep any dogs in your car during your visit as we have free range chickens in the garden.
- If you are delayed or need to change your visit at the last minute we would be grateful if you could call 01635 255352, as we are often in our workshop or design studio, which is in a slightly different location to our showroom.
What to expect from your visit
Berrydesign's showroom is based within minutes from the M4 and M3 on the Hampshire/Berkshire border. Please note that Satnav's tend to take you about 1 mile too far south so it is best to use our directions alongside a Satnav.
Our first showroom shows mostly unpolished solid oak furniture allowing you to see the quality of the wood grain in its natural state. It also gives you the chance to focus on the style and shape of the dining table, dining chairs, or cabinets you like, rather than getting distracted by the various final furniture finishes, which can make the furniture look quite different.
Our second showroom displays many of our solid walnut extending dining tables, dining chairs and cabinets. Some of the dining tables have been polished so you can see how the furniture is finished with our own bespoke hand-applied polishes.
We try to ensure you have enough time to discuss your own ideas with Chris during your visit, so you can run through all the best design solutions for your needs, get advice on fabrics and wood finishes, as well as anything ask else you would like to know. We also want to allow plenty of time for you to actually try out our dining tables, extending tables and upholstered dining chairs, therefore, do allow at least one and a half hours for your visit.
Please do not hesitate to ask us about any of your furniture design ideas. Berrydesign's unique business of designing, making and delivering all our furniture ourselves means we can create the exact furniture you want in solid oak or solid walnut.
What happens next?
- Following your visit we will send you a quotation and if required, design drawings for you to approve. Once you are happy we will turn these into an order confirmation for you.
- We pride ourselves on our very personal, family service and you can always reach one of us during normal office hours 9am - 5pm.
- If you would like to go ahead with your order, it is confirmed with a 50% deposit payment. Please note that we will not start making your furniture until this payment has been made. Unfortunately due to each piece of furniture being custom made, once we have started on your order, the deposit is non-refundable.
- We aim to deliver all our furniture, fully assembled and installed in your home, exactly where you want it, within 12-16 weeks of your order confirmation, and if it's possible to deliver any sooner we will try to do so.
- We will endeavour to deliver on specific dates if requested, to ensure you have your beautiful handmade dining table, chairs and cabinets in time for a special party or celebration.
- All of our deliveries are made on a date to suit you and within a two hour window so there isn't any need to take even half a day off work. Please see our delivery page for more information.